Sunday, April 20, 2008

CONSPIRACY #109

everyone loves a good scary story every now and then. so in the september 4, 2007 edition of the clay county times we got a good story about a local ghost story that would make your hair stand up on the back of your neck.

here is the story as it was published in the clay county times and who said a lady named Beth had sent it in. I love your paper. Its fun to read. I love Clay County. I went to school in Red Bird and still have plenty of friends in the area. I also love the scary stories. Here is a real one you might want to publish. I am writing about an incident which occurred during my brief stay in Red Bird, KY I was in the Red Bird school at the time. One night my friend and I were walking to the dorms. It was about 9:00. The moon was out but was not full. There was enough light from the moon to see our way around though. We headed down the hill next to the dormitories and at the bottom of the hill we saw something, but what we did not know. As we got closer we saw a form appear out of nowhere. When we reached the bottom of the hill, the light from the moon showed us a man was standing there. An Indian to be exact. The man was dressed in blue jeans, a light blue shirt, and a blue jean jacket. His head rested crooked on his shoulders as though broken. His leg was bent in as though it was broken. The area at the bottom of the hill had at one time been the sight of a car accident, where a car was hit by an oncoming coal truck, and both people inside were killed. Both people inside were Indians. Anyway, we passed the man and spoke on word "hello." We returned his salutation, as nervous as we were. We heard gravel being walked on behind us, and when Looked back no one was there. There was no where the man could have gone, without us seeing him walk away. The time between us seeing him and him disappearing was no more than ten seconds.

The strangest part of the whole incident occurred one year later. I was in Chicago, visiting my parents. One night I was driving a friend's daughter home from girl scouts when standing on the sidewalk I was passing was the Indian. His head was still crooked and his leg was still bent. It surprised me to see him and when I looked back, he had once again disappeared. I still have yet to find an answer to these strange incidences. There is the chance that I have seen him again in my new home area....Richmond, Va. Thanks Beth

NOW TO THE FUN PART OF THIS HAIR RAISING LOCAL GHOST STORY. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS LINK - GHOST STORY - AND YOU WILL SEE THE STORY WAS ONCE AGAIN TAKEN FROM SOMEONE ELSE AND NOT WRITTEN BY A PERSON FROM MANCHESTER AT ALL. IN CASE YOU DON'T WANT TO CLICK ON THE LINK HERE IS THE ORIGINAL STORY WRITTEN IN 1998.

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 16:18:51 -0700 (PDT)
To: guestbook@ghosts.org
yourname travis s potts

I am writing about an incident which occured during my brief stay in Prescott ,Az. i was in the community college at the time. One night my friend and i were walking to the local music store. it was about 9:00. The moon was out but was not full. There was enough light from the moon to see our way around though. We headed down the hill next to the dormitories and at the bottom of the hill we saw something, but what we did not know. As we got closer we saw a form appear out of nowwhere. When we reached the bottom of the hill, the light from the moon showed us a man was standing there. An indian to be exact. The man was dressed in blue jeans, a light blue shirt, and a blue jean jacket. His head rested crooked on his shoulders as though broken. His leg was bent in as though it was broken. The area at the bottom of the hill had at one time been the sight of an car accident, where a car was hit by an oncoming train, and both people inside were killed. Both peopl! ! e inside were indians. Anyway, we passed the man and he spoke one word "hello." We returned his salutation,as nervous as we were. We heard gravel being walked on behind us, and when Ilooked back no one was there. There was no where the man could have gone, without us seeing him walk away. The time between us seeing him and him disappearing was no more than ten seconds. The strangest part of the whole incident occured one year later. i was in Belgium, visiting my parents. One night i was driving a friends daughter home from girl scouts when standing on the sidewalk i was passing was the indian. His head was still crooked and his leg was still bent. Iit surprised me to see him and when i looked back, he had once again disappeared. i still have yet to find an answer to these strange incidences. There is the chance that i have seen him again in my new home area....Richmond, Va.

No comments: